Witches Hat Wraps
Luckily it doesn’t take magic to transform a wrap into charming witches hats - just a few minutes and a couple of ingredients. They’re so good, you’ll want to make a double batch. Great with salsa to dip!
1. Heat the oven to 180c and lightly oil a baking tray.
2. Cut the wraps in half, and then into 3 triangles.
3. Cut the cheesestrings into 3 equal pieces.
4. Place 1 piece of cheesestring at the bottom of the triangle piece of wrap and roll upwards.
5. Use a cocktail stick to hold the rolled up piece of wrap in place.
6. Place the wraps onto a baking tray.
7. Bake for 5 - 7 minutes, until crisping.
8. Remove the cocktail sticks, leave to cool and serve!
Click here for another spooky recipe.