Find answers to all of our most frequently asked questions here!
What age are TUM TUM products suitable for?
Our weaning range starts at 6 months. Our independent self feeding ranges are suitable from 12 months up to around 5 years. Our trainee range is more suited to a more dexterous user from around the age of 3 or 4 and will last until around the age of 10. Each product is clearly marked on our website with the relevant age.
Do you deliver internationally?
Yes of course. We deliver to all 4 corners of the globe. See our delivery information here.
Are TUM TUM products dishwasher safe?
Most of our products are dishwasher safe. Though items such as our lunch bags can't be put in the dishwasher and are best wiped clean. See individual product pages for the dishwasher safe symbol.
Which products can go in the microwave?
Our Snackpots, Lunch Set , Super Stable Cups and Peepo Pots can all go into the microwave if the lids are either left off or rested on top (to allow an air vent). Our melamine tableware can’t go into the microwave.
Are TUM TUM products safe?
Of course! We are parents ourselves and this is important stuff. All our products are tested to the relevant testing standards and are free from BPA and phthalates
Do you carry spares?
We sell spare straws for our Super Stable Cups and for our Tippy Up Cup. You can find spare straws here.
How do I clean my TUM TUM lunch bag?
Spot clean/hand wash with a damp cloth and a little mild soap. Flatten out and leave to air dry.
I’d like to stock TUM TUM products
How marvelous! If you'd like to become a stockist of TUM TUM products, then please get in touch via the contact page and we will be Back to you very shortly.
How fast can you deliver and how much does it cost?
Our delivery times and costs vary depending upon where you are. Take a look at our detailed delivery & returns page to find out more
Can I return a TUM TUM product to you?
Yes you can return products to us and we'll offer a full refund or exchange. Please ensure this is within 14 days of receipt of your order and items should be returned within 28 days. For full information, take a look at delivery & returns.
My TUM TUM silicone products smell of soap. What can I do?
Silicone is an odourless material. However, some strong smelling soaps and dishwasher detergents can become absorbed. To rectify this issue we recommend the following methods, depending upon the strength of the odour:
- Place silicone tableware in boiling water to sterilize it.
- Submerge it in a mixture of hot water and white vinegar (one cup of vinegar to 2 cups of water ratio). Leave for 30 minutes and then clean with a sponge or cloth.
- Coat the tableware with a mixture of white vinegar and baking soda (one tablespoon of white vinegar to two tablespoons of baking soda). Leave it to sit overnight. Rinse with water to remove the mixture.
Mould that has formed on the inside of the straw can be removed by the following methods:-
- soaking it in hot soapy water and and then rubbing it between your fingers under a running tap.
- cleaning it with a small brush (we sell one as part of our replacement straws set)
- for very tough to remove mould/stains you can try dipping the brush in baking soda first, as this will act as a gentle abrasive.
Always wash as soon as possible after use, especially if used for anything other than water in order to prevent mould build up.