Got a head scratcher?
Check out our frequently asked questions below and if you don't find the answer there please get in touch via the form below. We'd love to hear from you!
What age are TUM TUM products suitable for?
Our weaning range starts at 6 months. Our independent self feeding ranges are suitable from 12 months up to around 5 years. Our trainee range is more suited to a more dexterous user from around the age of 3 or 4 and will last until around the age of 10. Each product is clearly marked on our website with the relevant age.
Do you deliver internationally?
Yes of course. We delivery to all four corners of the globe. See our delivery information here.
Are TUM TUM products dishwasher safe?
Which products can go in the microwave?
Are TUM TUM products safe?
Do you carry spares?
How do I clean my TUM TUM lunch bag?
I’d like to stock TUM TUM products
How fast can you deliver and how much does it cost?
Can I return a TUM TUM product to you?
My TUM TUM silicone products smell & taste of soap. What can I do?
- Place silicone tableware in boiling water to sterilize it.
- Submerge it in a mixture of hot water and white vinegar (one cup of vinegar to 2 cups of water ratio). Leave for 30 minutes and then clean with a sponge or cloth.
- Coat the tableware with a mixture of white vinegar and baking soda (one tablespoon of white vinegar to two tablespoons of baking soda). Leave it to sit overnight. Rinse with water to remove the mixture.
My straw is mouldy. How can I clean it?
Mould that has formed on the inside of the straw can be removed by the following methods:-
- soaking it in hot soapy water and and then rubbing it between your fingers under a running tap.
- cleaning it with a small brush (we sell one as part of our replacement straws set)
- for very tough to remove mould/stains you can try dipping the brush in baking soda first, as this will act as a gentle abrasive.
Always wash as soon as possible after use, especially if used for anything other than water in order to prevent mould build up.