Ingredients2 potatoes1 courgette, grated1 egg100g cheddar cheese100g breadcrumbs1 tbsp unsalted butterA dash of milkPepper (to taste)Method
- Boil the potatoes until soft then mash with the butter and milk until smooth.
- Allow the potato to cool while you preheat the oven to 180ºC
- Once the potato is cool, add the courgette, egg, cheese and pepper. Mix well.
- Take a tbsp of the mixture, shape into a croquette with your hands and roll in the breadcrumbs. Repeat until you have used all of the mixture.
- Spray a baking tray with cooking spray, place the croquettes on the tray, spray again then bake in the oven for 20 minutes, until golden.
Recipe provided by Kayley Monagham of @friendlyfirstfoods