Kids Lunch Box with Dipping Pot separator, Bugs
"Me and my 2 yr old love this lunch box. When I was looking for a pack up for my 2 yr old I just wanted it to be practical and easy for her to open without too much to fiddle- and this box is just perfect.
In one side I put little sandwiches, in the middle I set jelly or cucumber sticks and in the other side I use silicone cup cake cases with other things.
Very easy and practical." Joana Burns
- A versatile lunch box for kids, which can be divided into sections or left as a large single lunch box
- Use the dipping pot separator for dressings, garnishes or small fruits
- Ideal for creative, healthy lunches; pasta salad, rice salad, sandwich + veggies + dips, bagel + fruit + yoghurt - the possibilities are endless
- Fits perfectly into the bottom of the Ladybird lunch bag (as well as many other lunch bags)
- Tested to European standards, BPA & phthalate free, for age 12m+