Your little monsters will scream for joy at our tasty Halloween treats. We've put together some fun and simple Halloween recipes that your little ones will love creating this October Half Term. Keep them busy with these spooktacular activities/recipes.
- Digestive Biscuits
- Food colouring
- Sugar Eyes
1. Create a selection of bowls with thick coloured icing. We used Orange, Purple & Green.
2. Allow your children to create their own spooky biscuits, by spreading icing onto the digestive biscuits, then adding sprinkles and eyes.
- Stick Pretzels
- White Chocolate
- Mini Marshmallows
1. Snap the pretzels into smaller pieces.
2. Add a mini marshmallow to both ends.
3. Dip into melted chocolate and place into the fridge to set.
- Roll of Puff Pastry
- Strawberry Jam
- Edible Sugar Eyes
1. Roll out the pastry, cut in half.
2. Cut one half of the pastry into 6 rectangles. And the other half into thin strips.
3. Spread the jam onto each of the 6 rectangles.
4. Place the strips of pastry over the top, in a mummy design.
5. Press a fork around the edges of each rectangle, to make sure the strips of pastry dont come off in the oven.
6. Place the rectangles onto a baking tray and bake for 15-20mins, on 180c.
7. Leave to cool, and once cooled add the eyes to each Mummy.
Click here to shop our Plates for serving these Spooky Treats on.