TUM TUM Trainee Stainless Steel Children's Cutlery Set with Removable Grippy Sleeves
Converts from grippy to grown up
- Ideal infant/junior age kids cutlery set
- Perfect for learning how to use cutlery the first time
- Remove silicone grippy sleeves when user is more able and wants to be 'grown up'
- Bowl shaped fork keeps peas in place
- Knife not too sharp, not too blunt and at the correct cutting angle
- We're originally from Sheffield, so cutlery is our thing!
- When our kids were little we struggled to find decent kids cutlery set that wasn't either a scaled down version of grown ups' cutlery or gimmicky with funny shaped handles which were difficult to hold
- Most importantly, they needed to be able to keep food on their forks, so we designed a bowl shaped fork to contain rolly stuff like peas
- The knife blade shape needed to contact with the plate properly to act as a 'pusher' - not too sharp, not too blunt
- A non slip grip is a great help at first when mastering the finer details of cutlery usage, but these can be ditched when they become 'all grown up' and want to use grown up looking cutlery
UK Standard Delivery - £2.50 - 2-3 working days, FREE if you spend over £40
UK Next Day Delivery - £6.50
European Delivery - £7.50
If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason they may be returned for a full refund or exchange.